Your staff, elders, and deacons are working hard to reach a new normal during the COVID-19 pandemic. Pastor Jon will share Weekly Encouragement on Facebook live each Monday. Prayer Meeting will be hosted online Wednesdays: Join at 10:30 am OR 6:30 pm with Pastor Michael (see login and call-in information below). A full worship service will be posted each Sunday at ibcrichmond.org and Immanuel’s church app.
We will update you weekly.
Please remember that you are not alone. You are loved by God and God’s people. Take care of yourself, trust God, and love your neighbor!
Here is what to expect for the upcoming days:
- All church communication will be made through ibcrichmond.org, Immanuel’s mobile app, and church email
- Links to all church communication will be posted on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter
- Elders will regularly contact church members without online or social media access
- If you are aware of any member who needs special care, please contact the church office immediately at (804) 355-8691
- All worship gatherings and group meetings have been suspended until further notice
- Immanuel will abide by CDC guidelines
- The church will not host gatherings larger than 10 people in keeping with restrictions communicated by the governor’s office
Church Office & Staff
- Limited staffing will be available during normal office hours
- 8:00 am to 4:00 pm
- Monday through Friday
- You can call the church office at (804) 355-8691
- Packages can be left on the table for staff to process
- You can give online.
- When giving online you can submit a one-time gift by clicking on the “give” button.
- Or you can set up automatic giving by clicking on the “schedule giving” button. If you decide to enroll in automatic giving and have any questions along the way you can email email@example.com for assistance.
- Please note that when giving online with a credit or debit card, the church loses 2.75% of your gift to credit / debit card fees. However, if you give from your checking or savings account the church receives 100% of your gift.
- You can mail a check to the church.
- You can mail a check to Immanuel Baptist Church at the following address: 3601 Monument Ave, Richmond, VA 23230
- You can drop off a check at the church office.
- We welcome you to drop off a check at the church during normal business hours, which are currently 8-4, Monday – Friday.
- Join the Weekly Encouragement Facebook Group so that you can be alerted when Pastor Jon Dillon “goes live” with his Monday devotionals.
Wednesday Prayer Meeting
- Prayer meetings will be hosted online with Pastor Michael
- Wednesdays at 10:30 am OR 6:30 pm EDT
- Two ways to participate:
- Login: https://zoom.us/j/186452499
- Call-in: 1 (646) 876-9923
- Meeting ID: 186 452 499
Sunday Worship Service
- A full weekly service will be posted on Sunday morning on ibcrichmond.org and Immanuel’s mobile app
- Links to worship services will be provided on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter
- Worship service can be viewed at any time