Women of Immanuel, have you been thinking about going on the upcoming retreat, but haven’t been able to commit just yet? Allow us to present The Top Ten Reasons You Should Attend the Women’s Retreat (submitted by women just like you!):
1. It’s a time to get away from the noise, distractions, and responsibilities of everyday life.
2. It’s a time to be challenged and gain a fresh perspective from God’s Word through an outside speaker.
3. It’s a time to sing, pray, and share with just women.
4. It’s a time to strengthen old and forge new friendships.
5. It’s a time to enjoy the beauty of creation and worship the Creator.
6. It’s a time to be with women from all seasons of life.
7. It’s a time for God to use you to bless others who are struggling (OR, be blessed yourself) with the comfort they (or you) may need.
8. It’s a time of self-evaluation and self-care.
9. It’s a time for dads to spend an extended period with their children, loving and leading them in new ways and new settings.
10. It’s a time to rest – physically, emotionally, and spiritually.
As you can see, there are a plethora of good reasons to go – why not sign up today? We can’t wait to see you there!
Brochures with registration forms are available at each of the sanctuary exits. You can turn in your form following the Sunday morning service on February 10th or 24th at the Welcome Center, or you can turn in your form at any time to Kristin Gilman, Tami Jones, or the church office.